Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Harmony, Pennsylvania

I had been looking for these pictures for so long, of coarse, they were still on one of my cards and had not been dowloaded. It is crazy how fast time flies and how much can change in less than a year! We all went to Harmony, PA to see the Susquehanna River (Aaronic Priesthood Restoration Site and where Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery were baptized) after Ty's graduation in May of 2007. Riley actually looks like an almost three year old and I was still preggers with Aubry!!! I do miss the beauty and church history sites of PA and NY!!!

Ry and Papa walking down the path to the river
Me and mom!!!
He is sooooo cute! I cannot get over how much he has grown up!!!
Our little family at the river!
He loves, loves, loves to throw things, especially rocks. He did not want to leave!!!
I will take some pictures of Riley and Aubry and post them next so we can see how much he has changed! It is just crazy!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

These pictures are so cute! I Love the one of Riley!

Luv Bug said...

Thanks for commenting! I so totally didn't expect it! You're not that old! Ya...But it seems so crazy! I'm gonna be 14 in April...only 4 more years 'til college! --Victoria :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mindi! So are you and Tyson living in Utah now? Dave and I are in Herriman. We like it but sure miss Cali too. Your kids are super cute, I love your little girl's red hair. You can check the ferkin blog at forestferkin.wordpress.com and there is a link to mine there too.
Fawn Rueckert