Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary

As of July 8, 2009 we have been married for NiNe WhOlE yEaRs!!! I cannot believe that it has already been nine years!!! We have done a lot together. We moved across the country with our first child (three months old) to Pennsylvania, we went to school together...night classes at Cerritos College, got Tyson through Physician Assistant school, moved across the country again with our then 3 year old son and 4 month old daughter to Utah, and then one more move to Idaho!! There is a whole lot more...kidney stones, hospital visits during pregnancies....the list could go on! Lots of ups and some downs too. It has been one heck of a ride and I am so grateful to have Tyson as my husband! I could not imagine my life without him. Love ya babe!!!


Two pictures from our wedding announcement session. We used the top one.

Fun wedding picture.


Our very favorite picture of us...oh to look like that again!!!!



3 comments:

Gabby said...

Happy Anniversary!

Stephanie said...

Min, I LOVE those pictures! So pretty! And yes, if only we could all look like that again. Sigh (as I grab another handfull of jelly beans). If only.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope you had a happy day together. ~Linda