Thursday, August 6, 2009

She's Running Hot

So my little Aubry Lynn has been having a lot of fevers, and these are HOT ones. They have ranged from 105-103, not fun! She has had three in just the last 2 months. Her last one was July 4th weekend and I took her in the Monday after and the Pediatrician ordered blood work for her. Everything came back normal...so I just thought okay, strange coincidence, three viral infections of some sort in a row. Well, she started getting warm yesterday and I just thought it was because we were at Ty's softball game and it was 100 degrees. Nope, we get home and she has a 103 temp!!!! The weird thing is that she has NO other symptoms...JUST the high fever!! So off for another round of blood work for her. I feel so bad for her and I am just trying to not think worst possible scenario. Hopefully this all gets figured out and it is something small and simple to take care of.
These are random pictures that I have been wanting to post of her.
She is so funny! She loves getting dressed and she likes layers. She didn't want to get out of her PJs, but she wanted a skirt on! I am tellin' ya, she is my little FASHIONISTA!!
Okay, she has every bag she could find on, my gloves and beanie! She is so silly!!!!
Just because I think that she is cute.

At Ry's swimming lessons. She loves to be the princess! Yes, she would NOT put down any of the bags when we left the house...she is ALL or nothing!! This would be my crown from my Green Acres Bday at Carp!




3 comments:

Marissa said...

She's so cute! Is she teething? Hopefully that's what it is. Sick babies are never fun. Give her a kiss (and a bite) from me!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

That is so scary. I hate it when little kids are sick, especially because they can't tell you what is wrong. I hope it is no big deal and that she is all better soon. You will be in our prayers.

Sheri said...

So sad. I hope everything is ok.