Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christmas 2009

Beware: this post contains LOTS of pictures.
So, Christmas was good! It was all about the kids, Ty and I got each other some small stuff, but our personal focus is on getting our house done!! We woke up late and the kids had a blast opening gifts...then we ate breakfast at like noon. (We munched on these yummy donut/mini-muffins that I made - soooo good)!!! We were so busy assembling and playing that we were pretty late to Ty's mom's house for dinner. All in all we had a wonderful Christmas!

My cuties in PJS on Christmas Eve


Once I was FINALLY done with all of the work!!

Between the kitchen and her stocking candy....she was good. Why did we get her more stuff???
He was pretty stoked about his telescope...he loves space!
Cute apron Andrea made for her!

Mouth and hands full of chocolate...she is CRAZY!!
Digging for more chocolate!
Happy Boy!
We finally convinced her to open some presents!

I gave in this year and began the Bakugon collection
Bumble Bee the protector!
Back to cooking

More assembly for TY!!














1 comments:

Sherri's Sharings said...

I have no words to describe this post..... How are you feeling girlie?? Miss you so much and I hope you are feeling OK. Love ya