Friday, June 25, 2010

Birthday Girl "3"

My baby girl is officially NO LONGER a baby!!! :( Sad day for mommy! She is potty trained and off of the bink and bottle...yes I totally babied her! So for her third birthday I asked her what she wanted to do...and she wanted to go paint nails. She is such a girlie little girl!! No complaints here, she sat in my lap while I had a nice spa pedicure and she had her nails and toes painted super cute!! She did pretty good until the lady tried to paint flowers on all 10 of her fingers...that took a while!! It was nice though! I still owe her a trip to the cupcake shop, because according to her cupcakes are her favorite!
Aubry Lynn - 3 yrs old - weight: 30 lbs. - height:
Nicknames: B, B-lynn, stinky-lynn, Brie, Brie-ner
Nicknames she gave herself: Princess Aubry, Princess B
Pretty toes

She always wants to wear church dresses...like every day, so I decided that she could for her birthday day!! She was so excited!

Her new thing for pictures...she smiles a little and looks away all shy!

Her pile of presents
Maga and Papa gave her a tricycle...which she LOVES!!!

again, looking away from the camera for her picture!
Riley helped me wrap, then helped her un-wrap!
Princess Aubry









2 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

That is adorable. I think she would get along with Erica. I love that idea of getting nails done. We may have to try that.

Sherri's Sharings said...

She is super cute! I miss having such a little one, Emily is almost 8 and out of the princess phase. :(