Thursday, September 6, 2007

Time to relax

This past Saturday was so nice!!! I went to the spa and got a full head of highlights and a nice short and cute cut for my trip to CALI!!!! It was so nice to get out of the house by myself and just talk to adults, good times. So, on Friday we leave for CALI and won't be back until Monday the 24th. Tyson will have to come home on Sunday the 9th though, we will miss him!!! We are going to bless Aubry in our old ward (Good old Colima Ward)! I am so excited to put her in her beautiful gown, I will be posting pics ASAP!! Riley and I are looking forward to the BEACH, COUSINS, the Long Beach Aquarium, AUNTS and UNCLES - we really miss our family. My mom is taking me and the kids to Logan to go house hunting for our move there in November!! Lots going on!!! Once I get home it will be time to pack up our home!!!

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Have a safe trip and we will see you in a few weeks!

Katie Dunn said...

Have fun in Cali!

jillian said...

good ol colima ward...the worst are the fast sundays because you often think to yourself... am I in a testimony meeting or an insane asylum!?!

King Klan said...

Cant wait to see you and that cutie little girls of yours

Sarah said...

Yay! I love finding more blogger friends! Your family is totally adorable by the way!