Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me (OLD LADY)





Sorry to all those out there who may be older than me, but I cannot believe that I am 28 already? Where has all of the time gone? Well, Wednesday was my birthday and I was feeling sorry for myself - all of my fam is far away, all of my good friends were out of town and I knew Ty hadn't planned anything. Well, the day was NOT a total bust. Tyson came home on his lunch break and surprised me with flowers and my mom and dad sent me flowers to cheer me up!! Riley came in to my room that morning, gave me a sweet kiss and told me happy birthday, then he asked where his presents are? (Funny how kids think its all about them!!!) Riley got me the "auto cool" a fan that keeps your car cool while parked (cause he hates getting into a hot car). Tyson took me to dinner at La Trattoria Bella (my favorite nice restaraunt out here and it's smoke free) and gave me a Hello Kitty card with WRITING in it, big deal for TY! I also got a nice bag, LOVE IT!!! All of my brothers called or texted me and of course my mommy called me. Great way to start the 29th year of my life!

4 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love the new bag! Birthdays are so awful without any friends or family around...sounds like you had a good day though!

jillian said...

Happy Birthday! 28 is not old....40 is the new 30 remember??

King Klan said...

happy birthday! funny you and your moms b days are only 2 days apart

J Dunn Family said...

Wow, 28! That is oooooooold. I can't beleive it. I mean I am going to be 30 this year but 28 wow that is scary!

Really, You're alright. Look where you are at 28. You're fine. I thank the church that helps us become so anxious to get going early in life. Take Care.

Josh