Saturday, January 3, 2009

AU-BEE

My little girl is growing up much too fast!!! She is running around (and into things often), talking up a storm and finally getting some teeth at 18 months old!! We planned on calling here Brie, but now we call her Au-Bee or just B. She named herself Au-Bee, that is how she says her name, I am pretty sure it was her first word! Love my little girl, her blue eyes and her awesome red hair!!
Christmas morning, she thought the presents were okay, all she really wanted was the Chocolate!!!!
Au-Bee - 18 months old. Words: Aubee, Mama, Mommy, Dada, Daddy, Ry-yee (Riley), I do, I love you, Wee, It's Good!, More, Pwease (please), Aah, NO, mine, belby (belly), pee, yeah, wo..wo..wo (usually when she is falling-quite funny). I am sure that there are a few more, this is all that I can think of right now!

She wanted to be outside while Ry and Papa were playing in the snow! She was just too funny!!!




0 comments: