Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lagging

Yes, I know that I haven't posted Thanksgiving or Christmas!! I will get there! The pile of paperwork below is the reason that I am LAGGING!!!! This is what FOUR years of student loans looks like when it has just been placed in folders mixed with other school paperwork! My mission: sort through and fill out a super long loan repayment application ASAP! It is quite the task! Late nights filling out paperwork: $ ?.??, copies: $5.00, Postage: $4.80, Getting help paying off student loans: PRICELESS!!!! He,he---yes I know that I am corny. Will post as soon as this monster is tackled, signed and mailed off!


3 comments:

Justin & Amber said...

Holy Crap Min! I would not want to be you right now. But on the positive note...student loans paid...awesome! We miss you guys. Cant wait to either come visit or see you here!

Hilarie said...

Hey I found your blog! I hope you don't mind I actually searched you out...google it's great! I'm so happy for you, your house, your student loans! and your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting. She's a doll!

Stephanie said...

Oh my.....is this what I have to look forward too??