Monday, April 26, 2010

Random pics and the latest news

Just some random pictures that never made it into a post.


she likes MY socks
and she has attitude!!
My little guy all tuckered out after his first day of school!!!

SO PRECIOUS WHEN THEY SLEEP!!!!
As for our latest news...I am PREGNANT with child # 3. Yep the third and FINAL one is on the way. I am due November 30th and am SICK!! This pregnancy is pretty similar to the other two, lots of vomiting, hospital visits for IV fluids and the such. Hopefully it will get better in the next month or two...so I can catch up with my house, blog, cooking for my family and well...LIFE!!





8 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

YEAH! Congrats! Very exciting!

Michelle Perry said...

Congrats! I saw that on Sherri's blog, but didn't know how public knowledge it was yet! Hope you feel better soon.

Angie said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy. I remember you telling me how sick you get, hopefully it dies off a bit as you get further along. Please tell me you'll be at Carp this year. You, Sheri and I will all be pregnant together. lol, I love it!

Sheri said...

Congratulations! Hope you get feeling better.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Sherri's Sharings said...

Your kids are precious! especially your little girl, I want to eat her up. Love you, hope you feel better soon.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Congrats on #3. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Betsy said...

Congratulations! Sorry you're so sick again...no fun. I can't believe how big your kids are!