Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Well, not to be a total complainer....pregnancy is HARD!!!!! As of this morning I am 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant and here are some interesting little facts:
Pounds lost: 32-ish
Trips to ER for IV fluids: 3
Kidney Stones Passed: 1
Number of weeks spent on the couch: 4 or 5 ... kind of a blur
Am I glad I am pregnant?: YES...cannot wait to find out what we are having and to hold him/her!!
Will I do this again: No Way! Three will complete our family!

With all of that stuff said...I am actually starting to feel better. Not normal, not great, but better; which is a marked improvement from the super crappy of three days ago! Maybe 12 weeks will be the magic week this time! That would be a blessing, I am not sure how much more of this my body/sanity and family can handle!!

Shout out to my mom! I LOVE, love, lOvE, LoVe you!! Thank you for sacrificing your time/sanity/everything to come here and help us this past week! You are an angel and a blessing! I only hope that someday I can be as great of a mother as you are!! We love you soooooooooo much!!

That is it for now. Things are looking up for us and I am very thankful!!!!

1 comments:

Sheri said...

I think this pregnancy for me has been a killer too. I don't know how you do it. You are amazing. I know that for me no matter what I have to do it will be worth it in the end. Hopefully you will feel better soon.