Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Moving, not so fun!

I do not like packing!!! Moving accross the country is a real pain, you have to pack EVERYTHING!! Tyson had all of last week off, so we got some stuff done, not as much as we should have. Now it all falls upon ME! I have been sorting and packing everyday when Ry is calm or napping and Brie isn't hungry. I cannot wait until Christmas this year. We will be moved, settled nicely into Logan and have a wonderful Cluff side family Christmas. I will post pics and more stuff later. Riley is downstairs by himself doing who knows what!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindi ~ It's been such a long time! Congratulations on your new addition! She is beautiful! We too just had a new addition to our family 6 months ago. I can't believe how fast time flies. Hope all is well with your family! I don't know how to do this blog thing... so ...drop me an email sometime (jared.steph@yahoo.com). Steph Sullivan