Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Hair

New hair cut!!!!
I just liked this pic of me and Ry and wanted to post it, I think he is starting to look like me just a tiny bit!?!?!?!?!

For the past three years (since moving to PA) I have been growing my hair out! I don't know why, my hair is THICK, frizzy and rather curly - long is not the best idea. I finally let go of it and cut it nice and short!!! Tyson actually told me that my looks great (first time in about...3 years)!! I am and always will be a short hair girl!!! The best part, it looks even better in Utah, thanks to that nice and DRY climate!! Lots of great hair days for me in the future!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie Garces said...

I love the hair!!! You look beautiful.

jillian said...

I have the best hair in utah too! Utah was definately my prime!

Whitney Palmer said...

Very cute my dear! Ive had my hair short for years, now Im finally growing it out!