Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Christmas 2007

We had a good Christmas this year. It was Ty's year and all of his brothers (excpet for Brian) were up at Marsha's house. Ty enjoyed hanging with his brothers. He was especially excited that Dave and Eileen bought their kids a Wii, he played it more than they did (maybe a slight exaggeration). Riley had lots of fun opeing his gifts and helping Aubry, it will be a sad day in Riley Land when Brie is old enough to do the fun stuff for herself!!! I started Ty a "Flight Lesson Fund" and got him some small stuff, Ty got me a Nintendo DS with the Brain Age game (LOVE IT) and Riley got a camera (I will be posting some of his pics soon, he is quite the budding photographer) an RC truck and a Smart Cycle game system (Educational might I add). Good times with family. The only part I did not like was waking up at 6am to be at Marsha's by 7 for Christmas morning - we had to wake up Riley (he still likes to sleep in, even when presets are involved).

Our tree, sorry not the best picture. Just think lots of snowmen ornaments.
Frosting cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. Christian was eating the frosting (which Marsha and I made and it was SUPER YUMMY!!) Riley just wanted sprinkles!!!
Riley opening his stocking. Lots of fun little things, including a CTR ring, which we cannot find already! It looked really cute on him too!
Me and my little Brie, Brie.
Me and my super warm quilt. I am a quilt collector!! I Love, Love, Love them! Marsha made me and Brie quilts for Christmas this year! I had to wait patiently for her to get home from her mission to make me a quilt. I now have a quilit from my mom and mom-in-law!

0 comments: