Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Random Stuff

I was looking through my pictures in my computer files and organizing (Getting ready for the scrapbook retreat with Missa in March CANNOT WAIT). These are just random pictures that I wanted to post.
Riley saw Drake "helping" Matt shave his head, so He wanted to "help" daddy cut his hair!!!
Aubry's baby blues looking at me while she chills in her carseat.
Riley getting ready to lauch his rocket (daddy bought it, boys and their toys)
My silly, smiley girl.
She is always sucking on her bottom lip!!! Don't you want to pinch
those chubby, rosey cheeks!?!?!?

4 comments:

King Klan said...

is that hair red?

Stephanie said...

Yay, pictures! She is sooo cute! I love, LOVE her hair. Red heads are the Best!!

jillian said...

i love her cheeks! They are so precious. She is a doll.

{priscilla} said...

She looks like a little porcelian doll! So beautiful! How is Utah? Are you guys close to Miss and Rick?