Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy News

First of all, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Matthew and his beautiful fiance Raechel. We love you guys and are very happy for you!!!
Our family has grown by........4 paws. Yes, we have a new puppy. In these pictures he is 12 weeks old. We went to Malad to visit our friends Rick and Amber Driessen and they had 3 adorable black lab/bealge mix puppies. His name is Zeus Turbo Cluff. Turbo is because he is part beagle and we had a beagle named Turbo Scooter Jackman growing up. He is a very happy and well behaved, fun puppy! Riley LOVES him and he is great with Riley. We took him to get shots today and Zeus just sat on the seat with his head in Riley's lap as Ry was petting his head and telling him, "You are my friend Seus (Ry can't quite say Zeus), I love you so much Seus, oh mom, he loves me so much!" You get the picture. They are buddies!! We cannot wait until the Spring to play outside without jackets and glubs (Riley's words once again).
Ry and his new friend. I am pretty sure that Brie is still his best friend, though! (That is until she starts to crawl and steal his toys, then I am sure Zeus will be his best friend).
Big puppy paw!!
Isn't he just the CUTEST!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahh! I can't believe you got a dog. You guys are nuts!! Kidding, kidding. I'm sure you'll love him....or her....or did you say? I'm sure you did, but my short term memory is shot. Good luck with that cute puppy!

Jayme said...

Cute puppy! I am sure your beautiful kids love him!

Luv Bug said...

Hey! This is Victoria (Priscilla's niece). I found your blog from my aunt's blog. Luv the blog! It's very cute! Cute little puppy too!