Friday, June 20, 2008

Aubry the Mess Maker

With Riley I was always able to gate off any area (especially the kitchen) that I wanted. The entry ways here are very wide, so Aubry seems to make so many more messes than Ry ever did. I think she just has many more opportunities!!!!! I was folding laundry and thought it was too quiet. I soon found little Brie Lynn had knocked over all of her formula, grabbed a box of croutons and had dumped them out on the floor and was sucking on one, had one in each hand too! You should have heard the scream she let out when I started to clean up and take away the croutons! She is one feisty red head!!!! I am in TROUBLE!!!


Her mess, you might not be able to tell, but there is a crouton hanging out of her mouth. She is sucking on it. She had NO teeth, so she sucks and mashes everything!!! She is funny.
She is just so dang cute!!!

3 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

She is so dang cute. Looks like a perfect mix of both of you.

Stephanie said...

Yay! More pictures. I love it! She is soo sweat! I'm betting she's going to be spunky, too!

{priscilla} said...

I so need to baby proof my house again!