Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sorry...I am such a Blogger Slacker

We went to the Hogle Zoo a little while back. It was fun, smaller zoo than we are used to, But Ry thought it was super cool. Ry's favorites: The 2 minute train ride around the zoo (we went like 3 times), the white crocodile/alligator (can't quite remember which one it was) AND the treats and presents he got at the gift shop (which cost us more than it did to get into the zoo)!!!! This bear was making some interesting noises. We took a picture and let it have some privacy!!!!
Ry and I on the train, this was the second time, Ty and Brie came the first time too.

Riley looking at Antone the white whatever he is.
Here is Antone!!! He was pretty cool to see!!

I cannot believe that it has been since April!!!! Steph, no wonder you were giving me crap!!!! :) Love ya.

Anywho, there is A LOT going on and a lot has gone on. I will catch up with all of that in a few days.


1 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

The Hogle Zoo is the best! I say hooray for any zoo you can see completely in 1.5 hours!!
The alligator/crocodile has grown since I was last there. Do they still have the pigmy hippo?