Friday, June 20, 2008

Pre Shcool Graduation

Yes, they do have preschool Graduations, this is a HUGE, MAJOR milestone. I know it's not, but it is still fun to see the teacher and kids he has been talking about for 8 weeks. I cried (because it was over and those 2 hours were the BEST of my day)!!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE him. A break is always good though. Everyday he wakes up and asks me when preschool starts again. I can't decide if he misses the school part or the high school girl teachers part!!! (Funny note: we ran into some of his really pretty teachers at a Demolition Derby - yes we embrace the redneck here-and they all went gaga over him. He thought he was sooo cool hangin' with them!!!!)

Ry and teacher Kris! She is the head of the preschool program at Sky View High School. Ry totally loved her. She was really awesome with the kiddos!!!
Ry in his shirt and graduation hat! Too Cute!
Riley, Kayden and Devin. (Kayden is our neighbor and Devin is his cousin. These are Ry's school friends).
Mr. Cool Guy in the back row. It was so funny! We were late (of coarse) and everyone was sitting all quiet when we got there. Riley walks in and the teacher was saying she was glad he made it. He sits in the back row, leans back and starts talking and laughing to the kids around him. They were turning to talk to him and laughing and joking around. I thought I had a vision of him as a teenager!!! I think he will continue to CHALLENGE me!!!! He thinks he is too cool for school!
Riley and Gentry. She is gorgeous, bad pic. Ry talked about her A LOT!!!

1 comments:

{priscilla} said...

I felt sad when it ended for my son too! But I'm sooo looking forward to august....we have ALL day kindergarten here!! So I'll have 2 kids in school until 2:30 YEAH! Only 2 to go!