Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wu, Wu!!!!

YAY!! I am finally done with the Loan Repayment Application! Let me tell you, it was stressin' me out! There is like a 38 item checklist and if you send in an application with just one little thing wrong or incomplete...so sorry try again next year! Very Stressful. We are done and it was mailed on January 28, 2009. I tried to blog this earlier, but couldn't upload the pics. Anywho...will get caught up soon!
Aubry was happy too! This is how she is smiling right now!
All ready to be postmarked at the post office!

That is one freakin' LONG application!!


I feel like a weight has been lifted from me!!!!
Happy day.




1 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

Wow! SOunds exhausting! How does that work exactly. I have so much money due to loans now. I need any advice I can get.

and i never emailed you my email for my blog. I dont know if you use my email? or my blog so here they are

elleandemme@gmail.com
www.warnerboots.blogspot.com

and you should add our new Brother Sister blog!

www.realbrothersandsisters.blogspot.com

see you!