Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kindergarten...Really?

Really....is my little boy truly old enough for school, seriously?? I cannot believe it! My firstborn, precious little boy is in Kindergarten! He loves school and really enjoys recess and all of his friends. He is a bit too social for his own good and is a frequent visitor at the time out table in his class. The first week he averaged 2 time outs a day...his all time record is three in one day. That is kind of a lot considering he is only at school for a little over three hours!!!
Nevertheless, he is enjoying school, he does his homework willingly and loves to read with me! I hope that NEVER changes!!
Kindergarten stats: Age: 5, Height: 52", Weight: 67 lbs.

Get a grip, crazy lady!!!
Me crying and telling him to be a good boy!

Ready to go

Bumble Bee lights up when he walks and moves the backpack...what more does he need, right?

My Oh So Handsome BOY!!





1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so grown up! We have GOT to get together. This is crazy. Next weekend for sure. Call me!