Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THREE-O

For my thirtieth birthday Ty and I spent a nice "just us" weekend in Park City, UT. Park City is beautiful and is growing, but it still has a quaint feeling to it! We LOVED IT!!! We cannot wait to go back. I think that Tyson wants us to become a ski family eventually...we will see.
We got there late Friday night and relaxed in our room. Saturday we went to "Old-Town" Park City and walked the historic main street. We had a nice lunch there and then went on a scenic chair lift ride! I did not want to feel OLD...so we went to Olympic Park and went on the highest zip-line, then the Alpine Slide. Then we went shopping - it had been much too long since I had been to the Gap Outlet...super fun!! We ended the day with a delicious dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse - YUM! Sunday we drove around a little after breakfast and then drove back to Logan to pick up the kiddos!!
Thanks Tyson, my b-day weekend was the BEST ever!!


At Ruth Chris


The view from the chairlift ride

Tyson was taking way too many pictures, so I let him know!



On the chairlift ride





1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you had fun. You should definately become a ski family! Skiing is the best thing ever. I have missed it. I'm glad you're posting again. Keep it up!