Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Soccer

Riley was old enough for soccer this year and he LOVED! He loved his team and they all had fun goofing around! They did pretty well and definitely improved over the season. I was the assistant coach... I had to study a little because Mindi and soccer are NOT words that have EVER been used together. Something about running and kicking a ball - and the no hands thing...not a good combo for me! Luckily Riley did better than I ever have!! He got the hang of it, scored most games and was bummed when the season ended! Kids on his team: 1st graders-Jacob, Payton, Jaimen and Kodi. Kindergartners: Aubrey and Austin.

Kick off, he wasn't the fastest on his team, though he was the biggest and a little on the physical side...need to work on that!

I think he scored that goal!!






1 comments:

cherise and Tristan said...

So glad you are posting again!