Monday, July 12, 2010

Aubry and the potty

I just had to write this before I forgot. Aubry is pretty much daytime potty trained. She waited until like the week of her 3rd birthday...turd!!! I was in the kitchen doing dishes and cleaning up...she comes running saying that she needs to pee. So she sits on her potty (which I desperately want to get rid of-after Carp) and takes care of business.
Then I hear, "m-ooooo-m, come here."
I reply, "What b?"
B: "Come help me mom!!!"
Me: "Did you poop?"
B: "Nope, just pee."
Me: "Okay, just wipe then."
B: "I can't, I am just too busy." still sitting on the pot mind you
Me: "No B, I am busy, you just need to wipe yourself."
B: "I really am just too busy mom." Please try to imagine full 3-year-old attitude!
Me: "Brie, just wipe and go play. I need to clean the kitchen."
B: "Fine!!"
So she wipes and goes about her business. I just thought it was hilarious that she thought she was too busy to wipe herself as she sat on the pot!! She is full of it!!!!

1 comments:

Sherri's Sharings said...

She sounds like she has a bit of her mommy in her.... smiles