Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Family Weekend

Well our fun filled trip all started with Tyson working half day on Thursday, July 1st. I rushed to have us all ready to leave for Logan by 12:30 pm...the kids even made it to swimming lessons. That is pretty good for me!!
We were only a little bit late to my doctor's appointment in Logan. We had our 3-D ultrasound and the baby is looking perfect!! We found out that we are having a BOY!!! So our little Hayden Ryker Cluff (not sure on the spelling quite yet) will be here on or before November 30th!! That was exciting news, Riley is THRILLED!!
From Logan we were off to Salt Lake City to fly to Cali! My brother Randy picked us up and we surprised my mom...she had no idea we were coming! We had a great weekend with the family! Rick baptized Drake on Saturday and his birthday party followed. Then on Sunday Justin blessed his little Ansley Marie! It was great to be with everyone and have the whole family together!!
We also played a little. The kids swam and swam. We saw the last air bender...which was AWESOME!! We ate at most the places that we miss the most: Red Robin, Rubio's Baja Grill, In 'n' Out, Lascari's, Senor Peppers....and of course mom's awesome cooking!!! I even got to see the new Twilight movie while I was there! Ty was able to squeeze in a round of golf with my dad too! I had fun hangin' with my sisters-in-law and my brothers!!! Love you all so much and can't wait for the next visit!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Perry said...

Congrats on the baby boy news! Wish I could have come spent the weekend with you in Cali! I miss your family.

Sherri's Sharings said...

Ditto Michelle!