Thursday, April 30, 2009

Busy April

April has been quite the month for us!!! Busy, busy, busy! We had our quick trip to Cali for Easter and then we went to Mesquite, NV for a little vaca. Well...not quite a vacation for Ty, he was in lectures ALL DAY! PA's are required to complete 100 hours of CMEs (Continued Medical Education) every two years in order to stay certified. So, off we went to Mesquite, for the Utah Association of Physician Assistants Convention. The kids and I swam on the HOT days. We did a little shopping on the cooler days. Ty came with us to see Monsters even Aliens (as Ry says it)! All in all we had a great time and a great month for that matter! Now down to business...we need to FINISH the kitchen! Pictures of before and after will be appearing soon!!!! Ty thinks it will take this weekend and next weekend...AWESOME!!! I have been looking at all of my neglected cook books, so ready to cook again!

Other than that life is the same as ever. Laundry, picking up, cleaning, laundry, errands and trips into Logan and Pocatello, cleaning, Riley to and from preschool....you get the drift!

Oh, one more note, I did pick my green!! It is called Asparagus, but I think it is much prettier than any asparagus I have eaten! I am painting today! Thanks to all for your help!! I just didn't have time to scan all of the paint cards into the comp!!

1 comments:

Justin & Amber said...

Yay! Cant wait to come and visit...and im so excited to see pics of the kitchen!