Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kindergarten...really?!?!?!

Today was the day to enroll for Kindergarten. Since we received the info from preschool, I have been both excited and nervous, mostly excited. I am eager for Ry to be in school and learn and know he will do well! On the other hand, I am starting to feel a little anxious for him. While I was at the elementary school today, looking at all of the CRAZY kids, I just thought...is he ready for this?!?!?!?! Anyone who knows me knows that I am all for having some kid free time...it just always seemed like him being in school was so far off. Now it is only 4 months away! Crazy!!!! I was feeling a little nostalgic, so I pulled up some pics of Ry...my how he has grown!

He is maybe 10 days old here
4 1/2 months old...I just really like this picture of him!

One year old
Crazy and 2 and his Bday party
On the trolley ride for his 3rd bday party
4 years old
Easter 2009, just a month from 5!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter Emily starts school this next school year too. Paige enrolled her just the other day.

It will be really good for her, she is going a little stir crazy and needs something constructive to be involved in.

Sheri said...

Way cute Easter pics. I'm sure it was so nice to be in CA for it and enjoy some nice weather and your fam.

I registered Payden for Kindergarden too. I was stressing whether I should keep him back or not (because he's a july baby) but everyone kept telling me he's ready. So I did it. And I totally feel the same - sad and happy at the same time.