Sunday, April 5, 2009

WU, WU, WU, WU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya think I am excited....You would be correct!! So, for those of you who remember my post in January...you know, with the huge pile of files!?!?? Anyway, let me get to it. Tyson received a letter in the mail on Friday stating that we have been approved for the LOAN REPAYMENT program!!! Yeppers, my month of stressing, reading the application bulletin front and back, over and over has all paid off!!! It is a two year contract and so that is some job security too!!!!! :) Not trying to brag, I swear!! Just wanted to share the good news! This is gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful! SERIOUSLY!

4 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

That's awesome Mindi. Congrats.

Whitney Palmer said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting! I wish that could happen with mine :(

Betsy said...

Congrats! That would definitely be helpful.

Sheri said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it's a huge relief. Yea for you guys!