Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bakin' Brownies

Riley's most favorite treat of all TIME would most definitely be....BROWNIES!!! He loves, loves, LOVES them! He has not had them in a while because of our lack of oven. Once the oven was installed, I had to find the brownies (not buying more when I KNOW I have like 5 boxes packed in our pantry boxes)!!! Then it was too HOT to bake brownies!! Now, FINALLY, we can bake brownies because we have a brand new A/C system. (SPECIAL THANKS to my Pops and younger bro Randall!! They are super awesome!!!!)
So today we made some brownies. This was our first time with two helpers...no spills, just lots of brownie mix on faces!!

After thoroughly licking the spoon and bowl!
Watching the brownies bake. Ry was talking to B, saying: Okay Aubry, now in there, that is when the brownies get all together!! He is so funny. He is really so good with her (most of the time) and loves to teach her new things! I love my two crazy kiddos!!


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Soo cute! What darling kids you have!!