Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kitchen Before

So, this is why we HAD to remodel the kitchen...Numero Uno priority!! Pink stove, green fridge, not many cabinets. Not ideal!! Did I mention, carpet in the kitchen and dining room!!! YUCK! So this is the kitchen when we first bought the house! Only Tyson could see something good out of this. I was like, NO way in _ _ _ _ am I cooking in THIS! Yes, I am a brat. He talked me into the house and the day we closed, we began demo on this beauty!!

Yes, the sink is in the island. And that is CARPET on the floor! Awesome!!!
Not very functional, no counter top on this side at all!

That pink stove in living it up at the DUMP now!!!!

Dining room complete with turquoise carpet that flows in from the living room!
You don't really get just how gross this kitchen was. I guess only Ty and I will ever know...let's just put it this way, when he tore out the base cabinets, mouse poop and LOTS of it!!! Those critters are long gone, but they leave quite a mess behind!!




1 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

looks better than our kitchen! its SO nasty that it has bugs coming out of the drain....i refuse to touch anything in it! your new one looks great! good job!