Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Fun - Aubry 2

So, B's 2nd birthday is this Friday...I did not want to go crazy with a party (considering she will NOT remember it) and I am still tired from Ry's shin-dig. I was chatting with my friend Andrea and her daughter Mallory turned 2 May 20th and she had just thrown a super hero party for her son Landon. We decided that a Just GIRLS day was in order!! I Love to go to the Gateway in Salt Lake, we both LOVE the California Pizza Kitchen and I have been soooo wanting to take B to Build A Bear since she and Ry started fighting over his monkey. It has been planned for some time now and today was the day!!! It was fun! The girls L O V E each other and it was a fun day. Too quick of a trip, we definitely want to go sans kiddos someday to do all of the shopping that we do not get to do here in Malad. Here is the recap in photos (out of order, of coarse). These pictures are not quite the best, I took my small camera with me that is not as great as my SLR...i paid the price with so-so pictures!

Too many choices for little B!!!
Goofball B and Mallory - terdy B would not take the bread out of her mouth?!?!?!?!
Me and my Birthday Girl
Andrea and her birthday Girl
She has finally made up her mind...the sparkle snow leopard (if you ask her it is a kitty) which she just so happened to name....KITTEN! Yes, we are soooo original!
Momentary change of mind. Black lab - we have a real one at home already!!
Back to kitty
Mallory putting the heart in "black puppy"
What a smirk!!! This girl has got some attitude!!!!!









0 comments: