Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Times

We had a very nice family weekend! We have had a bit of stress around here lately, what with kitchen remodel, Ty's ATLS course (Advanced Trauma Life Support) and birhday party planning (yes that one is self induced...STRESS is still stress)!! Anyway, we decided it was time for a break!
Ty was in Murray this past weekend and we did not go with as he was taking a pretty intense course for Doctors that they are now letting PAs take. Super cool, but the hospital he works for paid for it...so Ty REALLY did not want to fail on their dime! So we let him focus and he PASSED! Yep, my PA-C is now certified in ATLS...hopefully ER CALL is coming soon!!! ;)
Ty called me on Sat and said that he REALLY did not want to drive home...so I grabbed the kiddos and some overnight clothes and we stayed in Layton that night. He was too tired to drive...not play! So...we saw the movie up - VERY CUTE! B fell asleep, even better!!! We visited with Ty's brother Adam on Sunday and then drove home! Did I mention....we also bought a new car on Saturday night!! I will post that as well!


1 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

Sounds like a fun family weekend!!! I took Mike's girls to see that movie too... I loved it :) Love the new car too so fun!!!