Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday Boy

Why do our children have to grow up so FAST???? It just seems like he should not already be SIX! Today I celebrate my handsome, fun-loving, helping, cuddly, time out getting, best big brother, all around wonderfully loving, sweet son! Man I love this kid! Don't get me wrong, he can push me to the very edge at times - but he really is a good boy. He LOVES his sister - he just adores her and takes care of her and does whatever she asks! He is a very tender hearted cuddly boy too! Sometimes this is hard because he is only six, but he is the size of a 10 year-old! Riley, I love you and Happy, happy Birthday to YOU!!!

Aubry got him this iron man thing. HE LOVES IT!! Wants to wear it to school today-sorry bud!
His stats: Age-6, Height-51", Weight-71 lbs.
He was the star of the week at school a little while back and we made this poster of most of the places that he has been so far. He was born in CA...then he moved to Pennsylvania. While living there we took him to Harmony, PA; Palmyra NY; Niagara Falls in Buffalo, NY; and Nauvoo, IL. Then we moved to Logan, UT when he was 3. For his 4th birthday we went to see Thomas the Train, he loved the Air Force Museum in Layton, UT. He has been to Maui, HI twice now and can't wait to go back this summer. He LOVES camping at Carpinteria, CA every summer with the Cluff side of the family. Finally, we moved to Malad, ID and had a super cool Star Wars party for his 5th birthday.
His answers for the star of the week form
Pets: Zeus (dog) and Tabby Cat
Fav Color: Green Fav Movie: Star Wars
Fav Game: Star Wars Fav Book: The Universe
Fav animal: Elephant Fav song: I Am A Child of God
Fav Food: Red Noodles (Beef flavored Ramen) Fav Fruit: Pears
Fav activity: Play with friends Least Fav Food: Spicy Salad (Dole Asian Salad)
My mom likes the way I vacuum and help
My dad likes the way I play video games with him
I am good at Cleaning
When I was a baby I lived in Pennsylvania and flew on airplanes a lot to visit my family in California.


He likes to play with his hair...what can I say, he is just silly.



2 comments:

Katie Jackman said...

Happy Birthday Riley!! My favorite animal is an elephant too!!:) What does he want for his b-day? clothes or toys?
p.s. I'm SO glad you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

congrats on baby number 3! i cannot believe how sick you get! that must be horrible. i dont know if i would be a strong enough person to go through that 3 times.