Sunday, May 30, 2010

I found Easter Pictures

I pulled out my SLR camera today to take pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes (slacker...I know) and found Easter pictures too!!!! YAY! We had a super fun kick-back Easter this year. My baby brother Matthew and his sweet wife Rachael came to visit us and it was great!! It was Conference weekend, so we were lazy! The Easter Bunny did not arrive until the afternoon and the kids were happy when he did! Matt helped the Easter bunny hide the eggs for the hunt, even though it was FREEZING cold outside! We were just glad that we didn't have snow!!! (In door hunts are no fun)!! Matt, Ty and Ry played the wii, while B and auntie Rae played littlest pet shops and beauty shop (seriously wish I had a camcorder on them-to flippin' cute!!) Thanks to Matt and Rae for coming to see us and making our Easter fun!!!
I was just starting to be preggo sick....so I was glad Rae was here to help. We managed to make a yummy big breakfast, everyone snacked on candy, then we had a traditional ham dinner!

We need to buy bigger Easter baskets...or put less stuff in them...bigger baskets!!! The vacuum is out because Matt likes to clean...come back ANY time MO!! ;)
B was very excited about her chocolate bunny

New pet shops...auntie Rae with some Easter candy.
Mo with Easter candy
Riley Matthew and Matthew Thomas
All bundled up for the Easter Egg HUNT!!!
She was super fun to watch this year!! She broke a few eggs, not a gentle child!


Now for some Easter Clothing CUTENESS:
Silly, silly poses. Riley thinks he is a model!
Cheesy smiles...well at least I got them in their outfits. Maybe next Sunday I will put them in their Christmas clothes...I don't think I ever got a pic of those outfits!!!