Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What I was Up to Before I got sick pregnant

Not to toot my own horn...just wanted to share some things that I had done before I became a pregnant lump on the couch.

Freezer meals, I have a freezer full of them! Need to start eating them, now that I can get downstairs to the freezer. This is the Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti Casserole..it is yummers!!
I am one of the room mom's for Riley's class...this stuff is so FUN! I made heart shaped finger jellos and these super yummy cake balls. Ty tasted one and then told me not to take them all to Ry's class! I told I would make him some more..have I? NO! His bday is in a couple of weeks, maybe then!!





1 comments:

Sherri's Sharings said...

I've made cake balls 3 times ( 6 batches) in the last two weeks. LOVE THEM!