Wednesday, August 8, 2007

First time for everything










I thought that since I am addicted to reading Katie's (my sis-in-law) blog, maybe I should start one of my own. Since we live on the other side of the country from EVERYONE in our family, I probably should have started this, oh, three years ago! Hind site is always 20/20. Life is great but extremely busy right now. Our little Aubry isn't quite sleeping through the night just yet! I am so desperate for her to sleep 8 hours, I even quit my coveted Dr. Pepper - so sad! She is gorgeous though, I so want to have another girl, they get big so quickly, it really isn't fair. Riley is as active and stubborn and any three-year-old boy can be. He absolutely adores his baby sister though and has finally made the transition from his potty chair to the "real toilet". It is classic when he comes into the bathroom and sees me on the toilet (how dare I) and says, "Hey mom, get up, I need to pee NOW!" Oh the simple joys of motherhood!! We don't see Tyson much these days, something that we really are not used to. He is completing his general surgery rotation and is working 12 to 13 hour days!!! Today is his last day and on Monday begins his pediatrics rotation, which will hopefully be more of a 9 to 5 day!! On top of all of this, we are preparing to go to Cali on September 7th and drive to Utah while there for a house hunting trip - yes - I have finally succumbed to my husband, we are moving to Logan November 3, 2007!!! Hope Cache Valley is ready for this California girl! Catch you guys lata.

0 comments: