Friday, August 24, 2007

My life, not so glamorous right now









Well, Riley is pretending to take a nap right now and Brie is cooing in her crib - so - I thought that I would upload the latest pics. So sad really, it is 1:30 in the pm, I have not showered yet, and my big plans for the day: grocery store (not fun with both kiddos) and dinner to the missionaries. Oh to have a glamorous life!!!! Actually, I am just lazy right now. Brie is starting to sleep through the night, 'bout time!!! I am still so tired though. Well, these pictures are just some that I think are dang cute!! Aubry's brown hair bow, she has a ton (too many), her in a couple of her outfits, she has more (a couple pages in her scrapbook devoted to all of the outfits I love to put her in), Brie sleeping with Ty (this was also Riley's favorite place to sleep) and finally, Riley with a stinky morning face!!! He, just like his mommy, is sooo not an AM person! Well, time to go and read everyone's blogs!! To anyone reading this out there, how do you list your blogging buddies on your blog???? Thanks!

4 comments:

Rachel Garces said...

my kids loved to sleep with nick too. never with me. it gave him a good ego boost, like they needed him for just that. dressing little girls is the best, the bows, dresses etc. everything about girls until they hit 5 yrs. old and they develop real attitudes

jillian said...

when you are signed in, go to customize... go to layot and it will have all your options on the side like blog archive etc. press add page element and it will give you lots of options, choose link list, add the blog website where the http is and then on the next line the name of the person.

King Klan said...

yes we are going to move to sacramento area. But not until next summer. Okay to make you feel better the girl still dont sleep through the night. So count your blessings I'm still up 2-6 times a night. But whatever my body is used to it most of the time.

Natalie Garces said...

Your kids are adorable! Your mom told me you guys are going to be moving to Utah soon. How exciting! I'm doing one of those Lia Sophia parties with her soon. You look great by the way!!!