Monday, August 20, 2007

Obsessions

Things that I am obsessed with!!
1. Ebay, I love. love it, love it!! I have been selling alot of my Stampin' Up! and general scrapbook stuff that I know I won't use and have made over $600!!! Ebay is the best!
2. Little girl's clothes. I find myself changing Brie's outfit, even when she doesn't need to be changed! (I will post pics later, I need to ship my Ebay stuff today)!
3. Target - cannot go even 2 days without going in there - dangerous place for me!
4. Writing in my journal and blogging - I actually write in my journal every night now, it is really helping me focus on all of my blessings and be a happier person in general!

Well, that is it for right now. We had a good weekend, all of my family got home safe from Hawaii!!! Ty, Ry, Brie and I had a picnic on Saturday and we played baseball with Riley. His technique needs some work, but he is only 3 so I will give him a break!! He can hit the ball rather far and doesn't even need a tee!! That's my boy! All in all we had a nice day!

7 comments:

jillian said...

Im excited that you have a blog! Your family is darling. By the way, I am obsessed with target BAD! I got at least once a week and spend WAY too much money every time I go!

Whitney Palmer said...

Hey Mindi! You and Tyson look great! (and of course the kiddos too). Im glad that we have this kind of technology to keep everyone updated on our lives!

J Dunn Family said...

Mindi and Tyson,
You guys are awesome. You have a beatiful family. Tyson, just in case you didn't know you were always a great friend and example to me when we were in High School together. You the man. You look like you are all doing well. Take care. Joshua Dunn

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am so glad that you have a blog! Your kids are so cute....So good to see that somebody else also has a target obsession!Ha.

J Dunn Family said...

I hate Target.
Josh

King Klan said...

Your daughter is SO CUTE! And I will totally fess upto the target frequenters club but unlike some I'm like you every other day.

Rachel Garces said...

I just to tell you how adorable your family is. You little girl is beautiful. I remember thinking the same thing about your son too. I am glad to have another blog to read. It's funny that you talked about target, i posted a rant about it last week. I feel a serious need to go almost daily.so great to see how you are.
rachel garces