Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here It Goes

Let me just outline our summer for you. IT WAS CRAZY!!!!!! We had a very good time, just way too long to be living out of bags!!!
1. We drove to California, a few days later Ty flew to Pennsylvania
2. The kids, Maga (Sherri Jackman) and I went camping at Carpinteria with the Cluffs for family reunion
3. The kids, Grandma (Marsha Cluff) and I flew to Pennsylvania to meet up with Tyson and attend his graduation.
4. From PA Ty flies to Chicago for a week long Board Exam review.
5. Two days later the kids, Grandma and I fly back to Cali.
6. Ty flies back to Cali (1am Saturday of Matt's wedding)
7. Matthew and Raechel's wedding!!!!!!!
8. Tyson, the kids and I (along with many Jackman family members) fly to Maui, Hawaii
9. Fly back to Cali - Tyson studies day and night and then takes the Physician Assistant Board Exam and PASSES!!!!!! We all go to PF Chang's to celebrate.
10. Drive back to Utah and apply for jobs and interview, etc, etc, etc, etc.
That is it for the summer. I will blog the main highlights with pictures, then on the our good news for fall!!!!!!!! TO BE CONTINUED.

0 comments: