Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy B

Busy, Active, Hyper, ADHD (j/k)...whatever...B is CRAZY! These pictures were taken today while Riley was at school and B and I were playing. I would say that they were taken within about 10 minutes, maybe less. I was simply trying to take a picture of her super cute WAL MART outfit! She gave me much more than I bargained for.

First she laid down and said, Helllllo!!!
Then she puts her head down and says ni, ni.

Okay, Helllllo again. She did this a few more times.

Okay, now she wants me to chase her down the hall!!!
Now she is giving me a pose!!

I turn my head to grab something...she grabs the DP! What a stink!

Oh, now lets run over and get into the PS games, that is ALWAYS fun and NEVER leads to TROUBLE!!

Okay mom, now you can "wead" to me! This is her all time favorite book. "Rainbow Rob" I have it memorized...let me just type you a snippet. Rob is black and Rob is white, no color at all just black and white. But Rob does not like black and white. He'd like to be a brighter sight. Then one day Rob looked up at a rainbow sky. He looked up and wondered why, if there is red and pink and blue, could he be rainbow colored too? Could he be red just like a fox? A red fox giving chickens shocks? But Rob is not red and cunning, he's black and white and bad at running......I could go on, but I don't want to type the whole book.
It is touch and feel and she is learning her colors.
Well, that is 10 minutes with my Aubry....busy, busy, busy! Have I mentioned that I LOVE nap time??? Gotta go, I am using up precious nap time right now!








2 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

I love it! She is the cutest!

Gabby said...

Hi Mindi! Remember me from WAY back when...Gabe Garcia (Trinity)? My sister came across your brothers blogs and told me about them. It's crazy, remember when we were in the 8th grade playing sports and cheerleading! So much has happened in 16 years! Your family is adorable :) Email me if you like, I'd love to hear from you.
gabeshaheen@gmail.com