Sunday, March 1, 2009

Christmas Rewind

While I was organizing my photos...I realized that I have NO pictures of Aubry in her Christmas dress from her first Christmas - BUMMER. Then I noticed that I hadn't taken pictures from this year either -- I am slackin' on the picture takin'!! So today for church we put the kiddos in their Christmas clothes and I forced pictures on them when we got home. (No, we can't even manage to be ready early for church when it starts at 1PM)!! Luckily they didn't get messy, yay!!! So here they are, better late than never!!

My Mr. Man in his dark gray suit. His tie is the same material as B's dress. Gotta love the Children's Place. (Easter clothes are on the way here from there too :).
Little miss in her "family plaid" dress. Missa totally got me into these dresses. One year we dressed up all of the grandkids the same and Kaleigh and Madelyn wore similar dresses, love it!

My two kiddos lookin' beautiful







1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the dress! Love it. And I love the navy stuff. Soo cute! You needed a girl.