Sunday, March 1, 2009

I am so lovin' my little girl

Okay...Aubry is just too freakin' funny. She has got so dang much personality...lucky me! Ty got her dressed for bed in our too tonight and once he was done she crawled as fast as she could to the head of our bed and got under the covers. She was saying, "ni-night" and "moo-me". Translation: Night-night and movie. She decided that she was going to watch Space Buddies in our bed and go ni-night is MY bed!


She must have learned it from big BRO! He literally begs to watch a movie in our bed EVERY night! They are just chillin' out watching space buddies together. So happy! I am so in love with the fact that they love each other so much! It is the best.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool "blog list" with the pictures and intro. I like it :) .