Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Steph Tagged Me

This Picture is of Riley when he was just 1 year old!!! Seems like another lifetime. My mom and dad came to visit us in good ol' Scranton, PA and we went to visit the church history sites. We were at Hill Cummorah at the monument on top of the hill. I was demonstrating to everyone how much he hated the grass! It was awesome. We could go to a park and put out a blanket and he would stay on the blanket...that is how much he hated the feeling of grass on him!!! I forgot that he was ever so small...good times!


The Rules:
1. Go to your pictures/documents
2. Go to the 6th file.
3. Go to the 6th picture and blog about it.
4. I tag Miss, Katie, Natalie, Amber and Stephanie Grace Waite (I don't know if I spelled your new last name right - sorry! :).

3 comments:

Katie Jackman said...

I totally remember Riley doing that on the grass. So Cute. Also... I wanted to know, how do you get such a cut template for your blog?

Angie said...

I'm so glad you found our blog! Now I can link to yours. Can't wait to see you both in July!

Angie said...

I forgot...I know Malad is small and one of my college roommates and best friends ever is from there. Her family owns the pumice plant. So if you run into any Hess' (Hailee Hess' family or I also knew BJ Hess) tell them hi for me. I got to know Hailee's family really well and they are FABULOUS. Her dad used to be the stake president but I'm not sure if he still is. Anyway, yay for Malad!