Monday, March 23, 2009

Hair Cut

B's first haircut was....difficult. My sweet sis-in-law cut it for me and gave her her super cute bangs. But B would not quit squirming and crying, so the back had always been a bit uneven, Rach did great, B, not so much. We have been blowing her hair dry after bath so that it doesn't go all crazy and she is constantly pushing her bangs out of her eyes. So I though, maybe she might do better this time around. She just saw Ry be a stud and get his haircut and the Wal-Mart salon...he looks great, by the way. So B and I went and I held her. She started to cry when the girl sprayed her hair with water. She pouted the whole time and wanted to "hold you" (which means she wanted to cuddle with me, love it). All in all, she did very well and the cut came out super cute! Sorry Rach, you had her when she was difficult - we love you!!!!
She is smiling because she is trying to get away
Now she is pouting because I firmly told her to sit still. You can't tell, but the back is short and layered (it looks a little thicker) and the front is longer. A cute and stylish A-line cut, it is so the cut I would have if my hair was thin!!!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

Way cute hair! Sometimes I wish I had the nerve to cut Ashlyn's.

Katie Jackman said...

I love her hair cut. I had maddie's cut similarly, with the layers in the back. She is just too cute.