Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Me and my precious kiddos! I love them sooooo much! They are wonderful blessings and they are helping me learn all of the things that I need to work on! :) Like patience, patience and patience...just to name a few!
Mother's Day was about the same as any other day this year. Ty had stayed up really late to work on the kitchen...so I let him sleep in and made us breakfast. We went to church and Ry went up with the primary to sing...but just blushed and smiled. When he came down he said that he got nervous! He is sooo funny! We spent the rest of the day with Ty's mom, brothers and sister that live around here. Good food (that I did not have to make or microwave)!!! YAY! The kids hadn't see their Cluff cousins for a while, they had fun. Nice day!
Ode to my mother
She is so amazingly, wonderfully awesome. I do not have the words to express how much she means to me and just how much I love her. She is the epitome of selfless love! She has a strong and firm testimony of the gospel. I only hope that I can someday be half the mother to my children that she is to me! I hope you know what you mean to me and how BLESSED I feel to have been given you as my mother!

0 comments: