Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Surprise!!!

We looked out the window...and what did we see??? A cute little kitten sitting a top our porch!?!?!? Spring has brought us such a....surprise!! Riley found this darling little kitten on our porch today! Super cute, but is it a stray or a runaway...who knows? It seems to want to be in our house VERY badly...but for now it is the porch. Ry is in L.O.V.E and sooooo wants to keep it! It purrs and wants to be held, which makes we think it is not a wild cat...just lost! My friend Kennie dropped by this am and says that people just drop cats and kittens off all of the time around here! Funny, that is the story that Ry concocted!! He swears that some people just stopped and threw it out of the car and drove off! I said, did you see it happen? Well.....no, not really, but mom, that IS what happened!! Quite the imagination budding in this child! So, Ry wants to keep it, B has not yet seen it, I am leaning towards keeping it!! Ty says, make sure it is not diseased and we will see. He then adds: are you ready for this, you know litter box and all??? All I need to know is, when can I get it de-clawed??? I like my furniture!

Look how super cute it is!!!!
It is liking the milk, Ry spilled the first bowl!


1 comments:

Hilarie said...

oh so cute!! We love kittens around here...cats though I'm never as happy about. If you take it to the vet they can usually tell you how old it is... and then also you'll know if it has diseases... but typically I think you have to wait until a kitten is at least six months to get it declawed, but once it's been declawed it can't really be left outside long term.
So fun!