Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yogi

Oh how my little B loves the yogurt!! Usually she eats it all and then proceeds to lick the container clean! Yes, she LOVES her "YOGI"! Well, today we were watching the Star Wars Clone Wars movie and Ty and I dozed off a bit (super tired from all of the late nights and work we have been doing). We awoke to find this!!! At first I just heard Ty say, oh my gosh! Really B? I didn't have my glasses on so she was blurry and I didn't know what was wrong! I asked Ty if I even wanted to see it clearly! No, not really!



Not quite sure why this was necessary...she loves the yogi so much she had to wear it?!?!?!? I just finished bathing her and I am blogging about it so that I don't freak out about it! I am feeling calm, she is clean and dressed, her clothes have been rinsed...just need to finish wiping down the highchair and throw the cover into the wash!!! The JOYS of motherhood! :)


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mindi,

She is so dang cute!

Stephanie said...

Mindi, she is so dang CUTE! I love her little yogi face :0)