Saturday, April 12, 2008

Baby Ace Van Cellars Jackman

We have a brand new addition to the Jackman Family!!! Rick and Marissa's 5th (4th son): Ace Van Cellars Jackman!!!! He arrived (April 7) two weeks before his due date, nice and small. He was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 inches, I think. Anyone out there feel free to correct me if I am wrong. We went down to Eagle Mountain to see this little guy and the rest of the Jackman Krew. We had a great visit with everyone and I could not get enough of this little guy! I cannot believe that it was only 9 1/2 months ago that Aubry was this tiny!!!! They grow way TOO FAST! Riley had a great time playing with Cade and Jett. Aubry just chilled rolling around on the floor and playing with toys. Rick and Ty played 9 hole of golf (better than HALO). Miss, Teri (Missa's mom), Ace and I just visited. Very nice day with family. I apologize, I am no photographer, these pictures do not do him justice!!!

Just sleeping.
See how cute and tiny he is!?!?!?!
Looking around, I think he is looking at his mommy here.
He does this with his lips a lot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So perhaps I am naive, but can I get an explanation of the middle name?

Katie Dunn said...

So precious...I love it!

Stephanie said...

So cute. That's so great that you get to spend time with your family. I miss that! Thanks for the book, by the way. That was so nice of you. How did you know? I read a bit of my moms while she was here and I loved it.....but never bought one. Thanks again!

Amanda said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I had heard through the grapevine that Ace was born and was excited to see him.

Natalie Garces said...

Finally I get to see a picture of him. Marissa sent me one from her phone but it didn't work. He is way cute!