Thursday, April 10, 2008

Riley loves music

Okay, let's just get it out there. My son has a shuffle and yes he is spoiled. Let me explain! Tyson got me this shuffle for Christmas of 2006 and then right after they came out with all of the cool colored shuffles!! So, Ty surprised me with my orange shuffle for Mother's Day of 2007. So here I am thinking...what to do with two shuffles. Then I thought, Riley likes music...why not! It has been great. It has come in handy on road trips (I can only listen to the Backyardigans (sp?) music so much) and on all of our flying!!! So what type of music does he like, his play list features: Backyardigans, Jack Johnson (Curious George soundtrack), All American Rejects (he loves Move Along), Primary music and some ABC songs from They Might Be Giants.

Rockin' out!
He is dancing, can't really tell. He has his father's lack of rhythm. That's okay, he is awesome at baseball and golf!!!!
Dancing some more!
Riley's silver shuffle. It is pretty banged up, but it is still going strong!!!!

1 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

I LOVE that he has an Ipod...so funny...P.S. Your hair looks darling and your kids are gorgeous!!