Thursday, April 10, 2008

PRE SCHOOL! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!

Sky view High school has a Child Care Occupation or something or other program at the school. Every third trimester of the school year they run an 8 week pre-school program. I thought that this would be a good activity for Riley, since I haven't the slightest clue where we will be come September. So, he goes to school Monday-Thursday from 9 am to 11 am! He LOVES it and I LOVE IT too! Brie and I just chill or run errands (so fast without the almost 4 year old). Here are some pictures.

This is Riley getting ready to come to the car at the end of the day!!!
He picked a Diego back pack, I tired to talk him into something cooler, but nooooooooo! He wanted "eggo". He doesn't even watch the show!
His cheesy smile right before we left for school!
Showing off his handy crafting!!!! He loves school and all of the fun projects that they do!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahh, pre school. Good call. He looks like he loves it! Brooklynn asked about him the other day. She asked me "Do you remember Riley and his mom?" I'm not sure where it came from, but I thought it was cute.